The Company as part of its social responsibility offers temporary employment opportunities to a limited number of Saudi students from various universities and colleges to allow them to gain practical work experience and satisfy their academic program graduation requirements.
Following are SAMREF criteria to apply for the Coop Program:
• Current enrolment in the final academic year or completed at least six semesters at the University/College.
• College major relevant to the Company’s operations.
• Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.2 on a 4-point scale or 3.0 on a 5-point scale or equivalent.
Coop Intake Dates:
• Beginning of 1st Semester.
• Beginning of 2nd Semester.
• Beginning of Summer Semester.
To apply for the Coop Program, please click here.